“MANU’s aim is to strive to be able to meet and exceed our customer's expectation. Customer delight is our mantra and concern for the environment is our first priority.”
“Manu is committed to manufacture best in class and global quality products which are accurate and precise, with economical cost, in sustainable and socially responsible manner.”
Following are our core values against which we measure ourselves in the way we do business on a day-to-day basis:
- Do what is right without compromise.
- We say what we mean and do what we say. We act with unconditional honesty, respect, and courtesy at all times.
- Relationships – We build trusted relationships with our customers, suppliers, and each other. We are responsive, transparent, open, and committed to our teammate’s success.
- Alignment – We share a common goal and succeed as a team.
- Can-Do Attitude
Attitude & Accountability – We expect a “can-do” attitude from ourselves. We believe in accepting responsibility and the consequences, and taking ownership while embracing common goals, teamwork, and collaborative decision-making.
- Empowerment – Everyone has the responsibility and authority to do their job effectively and is encouraged to suggest a better way.
Quality is best measured with a view outward to the customer, inward to employees, and cross functionally within the organization.
- At MANU, it denotes a commitment to excellence and superior outcomes, and is reflected in our products, services, employees, and business practices.
We encourage creativity and embrace new ideas in all aspects of our work without judgment or criticism; innovation drives our future.
- We reflect on everything we do and improve every day.